E-mail: +48 530 804 116
What should you do with all those small, but important extras on your bikepacking tour? The best place to put your snacks, smartphone, rain slicker and other items is in your ORTLIEB Accessory-Pack. This convenient volume expander for your Handlebar-Pack keeps your things secure, absolutely waterproof and quickly accessible at all times.
Use the metal hooks to securely attach the Accessory-Pack to the four points of attachment on the Handlebar-Pack. And if you don’t plan on spending the night outdoors and don’t need your Handlebar-Pack, you can still use your Accessory-Pack as a handlebar bag thanks to its pre-mounted Velcro straps. You can even use the carrying strap to transform the lightweight bag into a shoulder or hip bag.
- Waterproof Accessory-Pack with roll closure
- Ideal accessory bag for extra gear, perfect for small stuff such as cell phones, energy bars, GPS etc.
- Can be used independently as a handlebar bag, or fixed to the Handlebar-Pack for additional quick access storage
- Can be used as a shoulder bag or hip pouch with the included waist strap
- Light weight sturdy PU laminated rip stop nylon
- Mounts to Handlebar-Pack at four locations, utilizing four webbing loops and heavy duty alloy hooks
- Heavy duty Velcro straps for mounting directly to the handlebar
- Can be mounted to carbon handlebars
- Reflective logo
- Maximum capacity: 1 kg/2.2 lbs.
- Height: 17 cm / 6.7 inch
- Width: 30 cm / 11.8 inch
- Depth: 5 cm / 2 inch
- Volume: 3.5 l
- Weight: 206 g