DARTMOOR Hornet frame Green/Red/Black
Delivery Choose variant
One of the world’s most hardcore hardtails has just become even more hardcore! - Hornet has been changed in a real beast. Looking to run fork with 180mm travel? Here you are! Triple crown fork? Why not! Drops, jumps, downhills and freeride is a walk in the park for the new Hornet. As with all of the Dartmoor’s range versatility is a key design brief. The Hornet is capable of running up to 2.8” tires on 27.5” rims! Sharing the same front triangle tubes as our Roots Downhill bike the Hornet really packs a sting!
- Wheel size: 27,5"
- Recommended fork travel: 140-180mm
- Hub size: 142x12mm
- Headset type: IS42/IS52
- BB: Euro 73
- Brake mount: PM 160mm
- Max. rotor size: 203mm
- Front derailleur: not supported
- Seatpost diameter: 30,9mm
- Seat clamp diameter: 34,9mm
- Weight: S (15”) - 2.35kg, M (16”) - 2.40kg, L (17”) - 2.45kg