KROSS Moon 1.0 wheel 27,5" Blue Silver
Delivery Choose option
- Frame material: Aluminium Superlite, Revo Virtual Suspension, travel 150mm
- Weight: 15,5 kg
- Fork: X-Fusion Sweep RL2 Air (travel 160mm, QR15, tapered)
- Rear shock: RockShox Monarch R HVI 200x51mm
- Front hub: Modus JA176F 15x100mm
- Rear hub: Modus JA252R 12x142mm
- Tires: Schwalbe Hans Dampf Performance 27.5"x2.35"
- Rims: WTB STP i29 27.5" Tubeless Ready
- Front derailleur:
- Rear derailleur: SRAM NX
- Front brake: SRAM Level T (disc, hydraulic, rotor 200mm)
- Rear brake: SRAM Level T (disc, hydraulic, rotor 180mm)
- Brake levers: SRAM Level T (hydraulic)
- Shifters: SRAM NX Trigger 1x11
- Crankset: SRAM NX 32T
- Bottom bracket: SRAM Press Fit GXP
- Chain: SRAM PC-1110
- Casette / Freewhell: SRAM PG-1130 11-42T
- Handlebar: Kross Racing Components (alloy, 780mm, 35mm, rise 15mm)
- Stem: Kross Racing Components (alloy, ahead, 45x35mm)
- Seatpost: Kross Racing Components (alloy, 30,9mm, 350mm, offset 15mm)
- Headset: VP A45AC3 Semi-Integrated
- Saddle: WTB Volt Sport
- Grips: Kross
Aluminium Superlite - Thanks to the heat treatment this frames are characterized by being super stiff and resistant to stress, while at the same time, being extremely light. In order to be even more effective, construction itself is additionally triple butted in areas that are placed under least stress and reinforced at critical points.
Press Fit - Bearings are contained inside cups and the cups are pressed into the frame to increase peddling efficiency, decrease wear of the bearings and create a better transfer of the driving force to the wheel.
Disc brakes - Guarantee large brake force and good modulation of it even in the most severe weather conditions, they also last for much longer than traditional brakes.
Hydro F-tube - Method used to shape tubes by pressurized liquid injection. This technology primarily creates a lighter structure characterized by higher durability and precise finishing.
Post Mount - The post mount system is a crucial solution for a racing bicycle. Braking precision is increased due to the elimination of unnecessary adapters, which influences the stiffness of the connection between the frame and the clamp. Better heat rejection prolongs the life of brakes and improves their efficiency.
RVS (Revo Virtual Suspension) - The new Kross - Revo Virtual Suspension through appropriately selected lengths and angles of tilt switches operates independently of the drive and has an optimal anti-compression. As a result of this the suspension does not collapse when you press the pedal while responding to every little unevenness of terrain. This effect was achieved also thanks to the specially developed characteristics - in the initial phase of the deflection the forces acting on the damper are large enough to overcome the resistance posed in the seals and hydraulic damping.
T-head tube - Conical frame-head with gradually changing diameter from 1 1/8” at the top to 1.5” at the bottom increases durability as well as stiffness of the construction and results with greater precision of steering.
Thru axle 12x142 - Wheel hub in the 142 x 12 mm standard means wheel rigidity comparable with downhill specific bikes but with easy dismounting system. Wider hub allows to stiff the whole construction of wheel and rear triangle which adds precision and stability during riding.